1) Techbuilt brochures and letters, located in the Techbuilt vertical file at the Boston Public Library, Fine Arts Department, See Reference Librarian.
2) Interviews by Pamela W. Fox with James Fay, Lorraine Balkin, Grace Nichols and Herbert and Nancy Baer, spring, 2003.
3) Plans and elevations for the James and Gay Fay House, Weston Historical Commission files.
4) Fox, Pamela W., Farm Town to Suburb: The History and Architecture of Weston, Massachusetts, 1830-1980 (Peter Randall Publisher, 2003), Kendal Green chapter, pages 229-232.
5) Town of Weston, Poll Tax records and street lists, 1955-1960.