518 South Avenue
200 180 rental units on 4.5 acres within 9.5 total acres
The Hanover Company, working with 518 South Ave LLC, has filed a Comprehensive Permit application with the Zoning Board of Appeals for Hanover Weston.
The Comprehensive Permit public hearing process with the Zoning Board of Appeals opened on August 19, 2019; however, based on updated land area calculations from the Town Planner and working with Town Counsel, the Board invoked Safe Harbor. On March 15, 2021, the Housing Appeals Court denied the Town's claim and ordered the comprehensive permit hearing process to reopen. The Town has 180 days to complete the hearing process. The hearings reopened on April 7, 2021.
Receive notice and follow the public hearing process by subscribing to receive meeting and/or agenda notifications of the ZBA at westonma.gov/stayinformed
Additional documents relating to peer reviews and public or staff comments are available on the Project Library reference web page.
The Board of Appeals granted the applicant's request to extend the time to complete the hearing process to November 30, 2021.
On November 21, 2021, the Board received a request to grant an extension of the 180 days to close the public hearing.
On November 22, 2021, the Board received a revised set of documents and plans, shown below.
On the dates indicated below, the Board has received updates, comments and revisions.
The Board intends to close the public hearing on June 29, 2022. After the close of the hearing, the Board will deliberate in public, but with no public testimony. The Board must render a decision no later than 40 days from the close of the hearing.
- Hanover Proposed 6 28 22 Waiver List (1)
- Hanover Weston CMP (6 16 2022)
- Hanover Weston Comp Permit Plans 06-29-2022
- Nutter 5569323v4 (Draft Conditions)
- Nutter 6 29 22 Cover Letter
- Response to Comments Matrix updated 06-29-2022
- Response to PSC 6 27 22 Memo on stormwater impacts
- Sanborn Head 20220629 PSC Comment Response
- Hanover Weston Ballestero Response to Horsley 24 Jan 2022 Letter
- Hanover Weston Ballestero Wetland Hydrology and the Impacts resulting from the proposed 518 South Avenue project
- Hanover Weston Balllestero The performance of infiltrating Green Stormwater Infrastructure 3 25 22
- Hanover Weston CMP 3 25 22
- Hanover Weston Comprehensive Permit Civil Plan Set - Stamped Tetra Tech 3 25 22
- Hanover Weston Groundwater Model Report 3 25 22
- Hanover Weston Stormwater Report Tetra Tech 3 25 22
- 518 South Ave Comprehensive Permit Package 11.22.21
- 518 South Ave CP Groundwater Model Report 11.22.21
- 518 South Ave CP Hanover Weston Comprehensive Permit Submission Transmittal 11.22.21
- 518 South Ave CP Requested Waiver List 11.22.21
- 518 South Ave CP Stormwater Infiltration Data Report 11.22.21
- 518 South Ave Stormwater Management Report 11.22.21
- Hanover Weston Comprehensive Permit Submission Cover Letter 11.22.21
- Hanover Weston Traffic Impact and Access Study-Updated 5.13.21 (PDF)
- Vanasse Associates 518 South Ave cover letter sight distances 7 13 2021 (PDF)
- Vanasse Associates 518 South Ave Revised Sight Distance Figures 7 13 2021 (PDF)
- C-4 Layout Plan - Stamped 9-30-21 (PDF)
- C-5 Layout Plan - Stamped 9-30-21 (PDF)
- Autoturn-1 fire truck 9-30-21
- Autoturn-2 fire truck 9-30-21
- Autoturn-7 Delivery 9-30-21
- Autoturn-6 move-in 9-30-21
- Autoturn-5 Trash 9-30-21
- Autoturn-4 fire truck 9-30-21
- Autoturn-3 fire truck 9-30-21
- Vanasse Associates 518 South Ave Cover Letter revised project 180 units 9-29-21 (PDF)
- 518 South Ave Weston Sight Distance Plan 020722 Vanasse Associates
Filed July 2, 2019, Hearing opened Aug. 19
- Agreement for Extension of Hearing Deadline - July 11, 2019 (PDF)
- Comprehensive Permit Application (PDF)
- Hanover Weston Cover Letter and Table of Contents (PDF)
- Preliminary Architectural Plans (PDF)
- Preliminary Utility Plans (PDF)
- Project Narrative (PDF)
- Report on Existing Conditions (PDF)
- Signed Project Eligibility Letter (PDF)
- Site Development Plans (PDF)
- Town GIS Map (PDF)
- Waiver List (PDF)
- Traffic Impact Analysis - July 2, 2019 (PDF)
- Fiscal Impact Analysis - July 2, 2019 (PDF)
- Superseding Order of Resource Area Delineation - Aug. 2019 (PDF)