Weston Recreation Skate Club Family Skate
Weston Recreation Family Skate will take place every Sunday at the Rivers School Rink between the hours of 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm. Family Skate is open to Weston resident only and a Skate Club Membership is required to participate in Family Skate. Due to Covid Regulations no guests will be allowed this year and online pre-registration will be required by 4pm on the Friday before.
December 6, 2020 – March 7, 2021
Cancelled December 27th
Please pre-register online at https://payment.westonmass.org/
(Each family member must be registered in order to be on the roster.)
Registration for Family Skate will open on the Wednesday prior to the Sunday at 10:00am
Family Skate Participants must register by 4:00 pm on the Friday prior to the Family Skate. Family Skate is included with the price of Skate Club Membership but pre-registration is still required. Family Skate is limited to 25 participants per week.
Helmets are mandatory for ages 16 and Under
Skate Club Membership Fee: $45/individual or $65/Family. Skate Club memberships can be purchased online at https://payment.westonmass.org/
The following Covid Guidelines will be strictly enforced at all times:
• Pre-registration is required
• No guests allowed
• Masks must be worn by all participants and all spectators at all times
• Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to Family Skate
• Arrive dressed to skate, locker rooms will be locked and off limits. Skates may be put on at the rink just minutes before Family Skate
• Covid screening questions will be asked at the time of registration as well as in person each week.
• Skate Club Members are asked to socially distance at all times.
• One parent per child will be allowed to stay as a spectator if not skating with their child. Masks must be worn.